Aura PR (Scotland) Ltd
- I operate with purpose, authenticity and integrity
- I am strategy-driven and impact focussed
- I’m a Chartered PR practitioner, over 15 years in the PR business and I’m a Fellow of the CIPR and sit on its Council
- I help brands have a two-way conversation with their ‘publics’ through creating modern PR and digital marketing strategies which support business objectives demonstrating a ROI
- I believe that people buy people
- I’m was voted Vuelio 2017 Top 10 Female PR blogger
- I am the Founder of #PRFest, the world’s only festival dedicated to public relations. It’s designed to get practitioners to learn, share and collaborate in a relaxed environment, helping the modernisation of the profession
- I am the Founder of Scottish PR Collective (SPRC)
- I led a team of practitioners, from across the world, to review the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communications’ new framework, on behalf of the PRCA
- You’ll also see me on STV’s Live at Five, broadcast across Scotland, talking about ‘things that caught my eye’ that day in the news
Ambitious, imaginative and straight talking. I’m all about relationship building. Sharing and collaborating have proven opportunities exist – so long as you come up with ideas. I have recently blogged about using Entrepreneurial Thinking and Design Thinking in PR and why PR has the opportunity to embrace a different approach. Check out my posts via aura-pr.com.
I’m a thinker and someone who also gets stuff done. I’m proactive and reactive and my passion drives me. My skills and knowledge are vast, mainly because I’m always pushing myself to learn new things.
I am interested in working with innovative brands and those which are not scared of pushing boundaries and testing new approaches. Disruption is at the heart of start-ups and what makes working in PR and digital marketing more fun!
Connect with me
Twitter: @laurafromaura / @AuraPR
Instagram: @laurafromaura / @aurapr_scotland